Friday, January 9, 2009
More to come!
Ok, so I've been a super slacker in the world of bloggers! I need to take pictures of Haley's birthday (Nov. 14th) (only the presents, I wasn't feeling too good the day of cake and didn't take any pictures:( Our ward volleyball team became regional champs in Nov. and I have a picture I wanted to post. December was full of sickness and holiday travels! We left town Dec. 20th and arrived back to Utah on Jan. 4th. With our arrival to home, came the arrival of the flu! The day we drove back, Noelle was first to show symptoms with throwing up or sleeping for 11 hours! Annie got it Monday; Haley and I on Tuesday; Josh Tuesday night and Christian on Thursday. Most of us are recovering well enough. Noelle is teething and still a little sick from the flu. I'll just be glad when it's all over. Christmas in Montana was great. Noelle started walking a few days before Christmas! I have lots of pictures (and lots to say? I never say much). But know that I will be back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I blame those cousins up in Montana! Aige and Evelyn were sick as well. I think Lane had a bit of it, and so far (cross my fingers) i've been ok. Aige started coughing that sunday we left. anxious to see those pics!
WELCOME BACK! I got your email...I have so much to talk to you about I am just procrastinating because I want to just come talk to you...maybe this week? Love ya!
Post a Comment