Holy cow, I can't believe she is one already! That seriously just brought a lump in my throat, it can't possibly have been that long already!! AHHH! It goes too fast!
It's a good thing Aige and Evelyn were there to help her with that whole blowing the candles business! I thought we all sounded pretty good singing there too! We sure miss you guys!
WHAT?! I can't believe Noelle is one...and has been for awhile now. I am terrible about checking blogs. :) But hurray, hurray, and hurray for her! And it is so crazy how fast other people's kids grow.
She's beyond precious. Happy bday to her! And tell Christian he's missing us so much on Sundays. Or maybe it's that we're missing him. Both are probably true.
5 comments:
Holy cow, I can't believe she is one already! That seriously just brought a lump in my throat, it can't possibly have been that long already!! AHHH! It goes too fast!
It's a good thing Aige and Evelyn were there to help her with that whole blowing the candles business! I thought we all sounded pretty good singing there too! We sure miss you guys!
WHAT?! I can't believe Noelle is one...and has been for awhile now. I am terrible about checking blogs. :) But hurray, hurray, and hurray for her! And it is so crazy how fast other people's kids grow.
She's beyond precious. Happy bday to her! And tell Christian he's missing us so much on Sundays. Or maybe it's that we're missing him. Both are probably true.
Happy Birthday Noelle! I can't believe you are one!! I love your mommy!!
Post a Comment