Thursday, November 6, 2008

Child Prodigy

Noelle LOVES to play the piano. If she's in a different room, and someone else is playing the piano, she's there in a heartbeat. She usually stands on her tip-toes and can barely reach the keys. Tonight we decided to let her loose!

7 comments:

Romney Family said...

how fun!! Man, Annie's hair is so beautiful and long!! I love it. I really like your hair also.

ali-dot-e said...

With her singing ability and now her piano ability, she will go far!!

Natalie Kay said...

I love Annie's little wiggles!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

K, that is too cute!!! love the dance moves by annie! lol :)

Rachael said...

Cute, cute! They play a great duet! I love your pic in the corner. Great haircut!

FitNotQuitJess said...

Theis something about a piano...Jerimiah loved and still loves the piano too. Prodogy? I think so!

Steve and Hailey said...

Renae, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you. I'm actually teaching part-time right now (thanks to Steve and Grandma and the great insurance). I feel too busy to take anything on. I kind of wonder if it would work in the future, but when I think of two kids....I just can't imagine it yet. :)

Your kids are growing up! We miss you guys. I need to add you to our blog list.