Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cousins

The last day we were in Montana, Josh' brother (John) and his family (Jenny and Lily) came to visit us. Yes, Josh's brother lives in Montana, too. Kind of ironic that they (Josh and his brother) would both marry girls from Montana, and only 40 miles from each other. But no, I never knew Jenny before. In case any of you were wondering, Josh is originally from California.




4 comments:

Sara said...

Renae! It was so fun visiting your blog--it had been a while. I've got you added onto my page now, so I'll be able to check it more often. Your kids are adorable, as always! And you and Josh don't look any older, somehow.

John said...

Hi Renae, Cool blog! It was fun seeing photos of Lily playing with her cousins... Also, I was trying to get a hold of Josh's email address. Could you have him send me something at my gmail address? I just don't have the one he currently uses.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

what cute cousins they are!! how fun!!!

Rachael said...

So cute!! Happy (super late) birthday to Noelle, too!