Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Happy Birthday to Me!
Ok, it's not my birthday until next month, but Josh bought my new camera early. I just wanted to post a picture of it because I'm SO excited. I've been checking the shipping status of it. As of now, it's in transit from Ontario, Canada to Salt Lake City. Pretty exciting! Ok, only exciting for me:( But hopefully I'll have some super splendid pictures to post when I get it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
OOOOH I am jealous!! Do you think it is good enough to make even me look good?
What a nice hubby! I got my Christmas present today - a new fridge - definately not as fun :(
How awesome!! What a fun thing to get for you birthday!! I will be excited to see the pics you take with it!!
I'm so jealous! I'm not going to get my camera until we get our tax return.
Post a Comment