We took the kids on a fieldtrip for school last week. They had a display of some of Da Vinci's ideas and inventions and artwork at the museum in the Orem University Mall. The kids enjoyed it, and an hour was plenty:) Sorry the pictures are a little blurry. I think I need a new camera. Christmas is coming up:D
I just found your blog through a comment you left on my sister Lara's blog (cwazylawa). I didn't know that that Da Vinci stuff was at the University Mall, that's so cool. Do you know how long it will be there? I'm going to have to go visit it when I move back there.
2 comments:
You can tell from the pictures which one christian liked best!!
I just found your blog through a comment you left on my sister Lara's blog (cwazylawa). I didn't know that that Da Vinci stuff was at the University Mall, that's so cool. Do you know how long it will be there? I'm going to have to go visit it when I move back there.
Post a Comment