Monday, October 6, 2008

Does she look like a boy to you?!!

I've gotten a few comments in the past couple of weeks about what a cute little boy I have. Yes, it's usually when Noelle is wearing green or yellow. But come on people! So I decided to see if I could actually put her hair up with a clip. This is the best I could do. The girls and I thought she looked adorable!

8 comments:

FitNotQuitJess said...

I love the cute clip but I just don't see the "boy" look.

Lori said...

Uhhh...she is so dang cute! She looks like Annie to me?! Not a boy at all. And those pictures are way adorable!

ali-dot-e said...

How can anyone mistake her for a boy? Are they blind? She is too cute!

Liz said...

No boy there! People can be really dense when it comes to babies and if they're a boy or girl. I think someone asked me once if Aige was a girl, we were at church, and I thought, well, don't ya think i'd have dressed her in a pretty pink dress, or a dress at all for that matter. Oh well, either way, Noelle is still pretty darn cute, and I still adore her hair!!

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

So not a boy. And whatever about the brown. Blond baby blond!

Shelly said...

If it's any consolation, people thought Mikyla was a boy for like two years. . . and she had long hair. Personally, I think people are just stupid, but that's just me. It's like telling a woman she's "huge" when she's pregnant. You just don't say it.

Britny Hill said...

I love the clip! You should wear her up like that more often, its so cute!

ANGELA said...

So cute! Hair is not my thing. Ash is luck if it's not in her face.