This was my mom's dress. There's a picture of her wearing it. I also wore it at this age and my mom took a picture. It's Haley's new favorite dress! Sometime I'll have to scan the picture of me and my mom and put them on.
Hey Renae! Love your blog! We (the primary presidency) are doing a little "magazine" for the kids and are wondering if we can use some of these pictures and the descriptions that go along with them. Email me or Lori! jaimers826@gmail.com or loribthomas@yahoo.com Thanks!
Renae... look at how cute and "grown up" Haley is!!! Ahhh... she's so cute... you guys are going to have to work hard to keep the boys away soon. (Whether it be because they like her or, worst case, trying to tackle her to get her glass jar away to break it, oh wait - that already happened - grrr...) Anywho... So I've been talking to people that have seen Noelle's dress that I made her and we all agree that you need to have her wear it again, maybe like on this coming Sunday or something ;)!Happy Hump Day :D
5 comments:
that is so neat for Haley to have a dress that you and your mom wore. She looks so cute in it!!
Hey Renae! Love your blog! We (the primary presidency) are doing a little "magazine" for the kids and are wondering if we can use some of these pictures and the descriptions that go along with them. Email me or Lori! jaimers826@gmail.com or loribthomas@yahoo.com Thanks!
Renae... look at how cute and "grown up" Haley is!!! Ahhh... she's so cute... you guys are going to have to work hard to keep the boys away soon. (Whether it be because they like her or, worst case, trying to tackle her to get her glass jar away to break it, oh wait - that already happened - grrr...) Anywho... So I've been talking to people that have seen Noelle's dress that I made her and we all agree that you need to have her wear it again, maybe like on this coming Sunday or something ;)!Happy Hump Day :D
Haley is so gorgeous!! I think it's really neat that both you and your mom wore that dress, you'll havae to show me the pictures sometime!
Wow! That dress is so cute and in great shape! She looks adorable!
Post a Comment