Once again, my amazing friend, Marie, took these pictures. She also MADE NOELLE'S BLESSING DRESS! Isn't it beautiful! And thanks to my other awesome friend, Alisha, for letting us use her home and luv sac for the photo shoot! You guys are swell!
I'm glad you chose big yard, it totally made me feel a whole lot better! I think it's awesome your friend made that dress! That was such a fun weekend, too bad it couldn't have lasted a few more days. I think I'll start the countdown till we go to the lake!!
I got on your blog and I thought, those pictures look familliar. I have been so out of it that I forgot we took them at my house. I am losing it!! By the way, You are an awesome friend too!
6 comments:
She is so darling!! I love her blessing dress!!
She is so pretty! She seems so happy. I love her smile.
I'm glad you chose big yard, it totally made me feel a whole lot better! I think it's awesome your friend made that dress! That was such a fun weekend, too bad it couldn't have lasted a few more days. I think I'll start the countdown till we go to the lake!!
Her dress is gorgeous! Kudos Marie! And of course, little Noelle is beautiful. Almost makes me want to try to have a girl.
...
How about I just love YOUR girls instead? :) Seriously, we subbed for nursery two weeks ago and I wanted to bring your daughter home with me--so cute!
And hey--are you going to play softball? I saw you out practising with the hubbie--get ready to have me as a teammate again pal!
I got on your blog and I thought, those pictures look familliar. I have been so out of it that I forgot we took them at my house. I am losing it!! By the way, You are an awesome friend too!
No way a friend made that!!! That's incredible! It's absolutely gorgeous! What great pictures, too. she's such a pretty baby!
Post a Comment