#4 wow renae! Congratulations! She is gorgeous i love her hair too! that was almost a 10 pound baby.. I don't know how you do it! Well congrats again.. I love keeping up to date even just a little bit on blogs!
Congrats Renae!! She is a cutie!! I love the picture with Annie holding Noelle. Let me know if I can do anything for you!! We will have to come see her sometime once you get back into the swing of things. Take care.
you guys have the cutest, chubbiest babies!! she is a doll! and you have one of the prettiest faces ever renae, congratulations, thanks for posting pictures!
Hey this is the Flinders - remember us? Congratulations on #4 - wow! We still just have one.....I saw your blog from looking at the Romneys page. Looks like you guys are doing well :) I can't believe how big your other kids are! Fun stuff. We have a blog if you want to check it out http://theflindersfamily.blogspot.com/
8 comments:
Renae, you look great! I'm glad you updated! I've been anxiously waiting to see some more pictures! Noelle is so sweet, I absolutely LOVE her hair!
Congratulations! Look at that hair she is so cute! What do the other kids think of her? I'm sure you'll have lot's of helpers!
#4 wow renae! Congratulations! She is gorgeous i love her hair too! that was almost a 10 pound baby.. I don't know how you do it! Well congrats again.. I love keeping up to date even just a little bit on blogs!
Congrats Renae!! She is a cutie!! I love the picture with Annie holding Noelle. Let me know if I can do anything for you!! We will have to come see her sometime once you get back into the swing of things. Take care.
cute! she has such pretty dark hair! congrats and i love her name :-)
you guys have the cutest, chubbiest babies!! she is a doll! and you have one of the prettiest faces ever renae, congratulations, thanks for posting pictures!
Hey this is the Flinders - remember us? Congratulations on #4 - wow! We still just have one.....I saw your blog from looking at the Romneys page. Looks like you guys are doing well :) I can't believe how big your other kids are! Fun stuff. We have a blog if you want to check it out http://theflindersfamily.blogspot.com/
nice blog, holy crap it hasn't been that long and your kids are flippin all grown up. Noelle even entered the world weighing in as a 3 month old
-Wally
Post a Comment