What a precious little gal! She is beautiful and I can't believe how much hair she has. Hope you are doing good. It always seemed like at one month I felt so tired and overwhelmed for some reason. PRobably from too many sleepless nights. Anyway congrats again - she is a doll!! ~Carol Gneiting
6 comments:
She is sooo adorable! Has it really been a month?!
Renae, you always have such pretty babies! Congratulations, you're amazing!
-Erin Wiemers
she is so cute!!
She is adorable. I think she looks a lot like Josh.
What a precious little gal! She is beautiful and I can't believe how much hair she has. Hope you are doing good. It always seemed like at one month I felt so tired and overwhelmed for some reason. PRobably from too many sleepless nights. Anyway congrats again - she is a doll!! ~Carol Gneiting
Cute baby, you sure have a goodlookin family there. How heck are ya? Let me know whats up?
Scott Gneiting
sgneiting@hsno.com
Post a Comment