Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween 2007


11 comments:

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Yeah! I'm so excited you've started a blog! (I was thinking about pestering you until you did). The kids looked so cute for Halloween! How is pregnancy going? We really miss you guys! At least now we can stalk your blog!

Liz said...

Hi I just wanted evryone to know I am the best uncle ever thanks for your time. No just kidding. The pumkins and costumes look great. Talk at you later.

Lane

Megan Erickson said...

oh my gosh, your kids are getting so big!!! How are you guys.. I am glad you started a blog! When is your baby due?
Megan

Rachael said...

It's so fun that you have a blog! I can't believe how big Annie's gotten and that I've never even met her. time flies! it's great to see the pics of your family.

Sara said...

Renae, it's so good to see pictures of you and your beautiful family! Thanks for the invite! ;)

Panda said...

I love blogs! I already feel a part/updated on your life! :-) I can't believe how big your kids have suddenly gotten! Halloween looked fun. Your girls are absolutely adorable. Loved the lagoon pics with Christian and Josh on the ride--so cute! Hope you're feeling good. Love ya!

Kent and Leisy said...

we are so happy that you guys got a blog! your kids are all grown up! :) do they even remember us??

Romney Family said...

hey you guys look like you had fun on Halloween. the pumpkins look so great!!!

Panda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENAE! (yesterday)

Carol said...

Hello Renae-This is Carol Gneiting. Do you remember our family from Simms? I saw your blog through Jessie Smith's. You have such a cute family. I can't believe how big your kids are. Where does the time go? Well I'm going to add you to the blogs I check out every day. You need to check out mine and Hollie's blogs-
Hollies: camandholls.blogspot.com
and mine: cgneitin.blogspot.com
Have a great Thanksgiving!