Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Haley!


Haley turned 6 on November 14th. Her friend, Bailey came to help her celebrate. Haley got lots of fun presents! She even designed her own cake; yellow cake with chocolate pudding in the middle, cream cheese frosting on the top, topped with jelly bellies. What more could you ask for!

11 comments:

amynewby said...

i can't believe how grown up she looks and how long her hair is! that cake looks yummy...:) congrats on baby coming next month!

Liz said...

Haley is gorgeous! Happy birthday, Haley!!!

Carol said...

Ranae, you have such cute kids. I got an email from your mom awhile back and she told me all about your sweet little ones. Now I know what she is so proud of. And how exciting that you will be adding a new one soon. Fun, fun, fun!!

Megan Erickson said...

I agree with Amy.. I can't believe how grown up she looks! Looks like she had fun! When is your baby due?
megan

Kent and Leisy said...

I'll have to try the cake!! and we'll have to come and see you guys when we come home for christmas!!

Romney Family said...

Happy birthday Haley!! She looks like she had a great day!! The cake looks so tasty. And by the way thank you so much for the present. I really appreciate it.

ANGELA said...

Cute girl. I still can't believe how big your kids are. It seems like we just moved out of our Starcrest apartment. Go East side! Jokes!!! Do you ever hear from Darla?

Rachael said...

Haley is so grown up and pretty! And so inventive with birthday cakes. Did she love to eat it, too? and congratulations on the new baby girl. What an exciting Christmas season for your family.

ANGELA said...

Is the baby here? How is everything going?

Steve and Hailey said...

Happy Birthday to Haley and congrats on the little baby! How are you feeling? I think of you all the time...I'm teaching a half day of 2nd grade for the remainder of the year and it's been so fun to be back to school. Steve and Grandma help with Jack in the morning and I'm home before noon. I wish I could say that Steve appreciates me more now, but I'm not so sure. Love you! Hailey

Anonymous said...

I was afraid this day would come... When wee little Haley would grow up all sophisticated-like. Before long she'll be off to fancy Europe or some fancy place like that to galivant at balls, gala's, and swaree's and whatnot. Oh well, nice to see the family is doing well. Christian, be sure not to punch too many kids in the face too hard unless it's for a really good reason, like you're hungry and the dang kid won't trade you his tostitos for your carrots. Annie, I can already tell you're about as saucy as they come. A good sense of humor I recon. This is Uncle John, BTW. I was going to check Josh's blog but it's not up.

Be sure to vote for Mitt Romney at the end of the year. How awesome would it be to have such a capable man as president!