OH I AM SO JEALOUS! I love taking the kids to any lake. Looks like a ton of fun! Josh looks good on the wakeboard, ah those were the days. I don't think any amount of muscle gain or weight loss could get me back into ski's!
We haven't been to a lake in years. Looks like you had a great time! Just another thing we can do together when I come visit your family on the way to Canada!
3 comments:
OH I AM SO JEALOUS! I love taking the kids to any lake. Looks like a ton of fun! Josh looks good on the wakeboard, ah those were the days. I don't think any amount of muscle gain or weight loss could get me back into ski's!
what a fun vacation/reunion. totally jealous. ps. haley is GORGEOUS in this pic!
We haven't been to a lake in years. Looks like you had a great time! Just another thing we can do together when I come visit your family on the way to Canada!
Post a Comment