My awesome sister-in-law, Kari, took pictures of the kids for me while we were on vacation. Josh took our camera with him when he went to Virginia, so Kari supplied me with all her pictures that she took while we were on vacation. Thanks Kari!
Awww, that was sure a fun week! This year seemed to go by extra fast. You guys need to send me a copy of all those pictures. Kari got a lot of good ones!! I'm sure glad you and the kids came, even without Josh.
You have got such cute kids. Looks like you had a great trip to Montana. I love that area, it is so beautiful Good to see pics of your family especially your mom and dad. I haven't seen your mom for ages. I love her - she is such a special lady. Tell her hi for me. - Carol Gneiting
We are in Virginia. Joe has taken a job with the Department of Education. He is with the foreign schools team. Basically he does the federal aid for them. We moved here 4 months ago. How's Utah? Your still in Eagle Mountain? Whenever your out this way look us up.
We had some bad things happen with our landlord on Anne circle and decided to get out since we were at the end of our contract plus they were uping the rent way to much for how crappy apt. was and never being willing to fix things up so we found a bigger newer apt here so we took it. Sometimes I wish we were still in orem but we couldn't find another good place there. Anywho~we definitely should get together. I am the worst at not getting together more often. I will email or give ya a call soon!!!
5 comments:
Awww, that was sure a fun week! This year seemed to go by extra fast. You guys need to send me a copy of all those pictures. Kari got a lot of good ones!! I'm sure glad you and the kids came, even without Josh.
You have got such cute kids. Looks like you had a great trip to Montana. I love that area, it is so beautiful Good to see pics of your family especially your mom and dad. I haven't seen your mom for ages. I love her - she is such a special lady. Tell her hi for me. - Carol Gneiting
wow! your kids are so grown up! Look at Annie's hair! I can't believe it. Such cute pictures!
We are in Virginia. Joe has taken a job with the Department of Education. He is with the foreign schools team. Basically he does the federal aid for them. We moved here 4 months ago. How's Utah? Your still in Eagle Mountain? Whenever your out this way look us up.
We had some bad things happen with our landlord on Anne circle and decided to get out since we were at the end of our contract plus they were uping the rent way to much for how crappy apt. was and never being willing to fix things up so we found a bigger newer apt here so we took it. Sometimes I wish we were still in orem but we couldn't find another good place there. Anywho~we definitely should get together. I am the worst at not getting together more often. I will email or give ya a call soon!!!
Post a Comment