Renae, she is sooo beautiful! So when are you going to be in Montana??? Claire & I will be there sometime the 1st week of August.
I can't get over her hair! I love it! Gosh, has it already been six months?
So Cute! I have had to catch up on your blog!! Happy Birthday to Annie! How's the book coming...are you done yet?
she's beautiful! and all your kids are so grown up! I loved catching up on your blog.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Renae, she is sooo beautiful! So when are you going to be in Montana??? Claire & I will be there sometime the 1st week of August.
I can't get over her hair! I love it! Gosh, has it already been six months?
So Cute! I have had to catch up on your blog!! Happy Birthday to Annie! How's the book coming...are you done yet?
she's beautiful! and all your kids are so grown up! I loved catching up on your blog.
Post a Comment