Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I just noticed that I've been tagged. I was tagged a while ago too, and forgot. Sorry to whomever tagged me. I'll try to be better about blogging:)

1) What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was a Freshmen in college. I was living at Heritage Manner in Rexburg Idaho. My first experience living with other girls, and there were 5 of them! Talk about hormones and mood swings. I definitely wasn't used to that. Now I have 3 girls of my own! I guess I'll learn.

2) 5 things on my To Do list today:
-Finish school with the kids.
-Make hamburger buns for dinner.
-Bake brownies for Enrichment. (Yes, I'm the Enrichment Counselor, again!)
-Fold the laundry in the dryer from 2 days ago.
-Sweep and mop the bathrooms.

3) I enjoy:
Bubble baths and chocolate!
Going to Swan Lake Montana.
Scenic rides in the car.
A good nights sleep.
Going out with JUST Josh!
Playing basketball.
Girl's Nights!

4) If I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Buy a huge house, pay off the car, put away enough for each of the kid's missions and education and then RETIRE!

5) 5 Jobs I've had:
-CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
-Rouger (picking weeds in canola fields)
-Rouger Supervisor (watching everyone else pick weeds in canola fields)
-Administrative Assistant (various jobs in California)
-Market Researcher (not to be confused with telemarketer)

6) 6 things most people don't know about me:
-My family and some friends know this, but most others don't. I have a twin brother! (and no, we're not identical)
-I have a birthmark on the bottom of my left foot. (Just like my dad!)
-I have a double crown. (Just like my mom!)
-I had a chance to meet President Hunter, but passed it up because I was too embarrassed to talk to the cute guy who asked.
-I've been to a foreign country, Canada!
-I'm completely blind in one eye. Ok, I'm not. But I coudln't think of anything else!

I don't know who to tag and don't want to tag someone who's already been tagged a million times. So I won't tag anyone....this time.

2 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Hi Renee. Cute blog! Your kids are adorable!

ANGELA said...

Cute pitures! How are you? How's the baby? I bet she is getting big!